- Determining business needs and identifying weaknesses.
- Assessing and analyzing business practices and procedures.
- Compiling and presenting research findings and recommendations.
- Developing detailed project plans to drive changes and improvements.
- Organizing and managing business projects.
- Providing guidance when issues, challenges or problematic situations arise.
- Tracking and assessing the effectiveness of projects.
Strong research and data collection skills.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Previous project management or consulting exposure