Our client is a co-working and serviced offices management company. They create the work environments’ every foot and inch planned out to maximize comfort and productivity. Stylish workspaces with last-gen equipment fully controlled with Company app available with Company.
Please note, for this role for existing centers you will be incharge of selling virtual office packages with Business Centers only.
Our clients are top tier companies that constantly grow and expand which makes their residence area and rented property more attractive for other businesses.
We guaranteed to our team best possible, stylish and comfortable Place to work and improve yourself.
Venue Responsibilities include:
• Create a welcoming environment: assist members in a friendly, patient and professional manner
• Onboard new members: control new contracts to be signed. Existing – prolong
• Manage local vendors and maintenance teams
• Oversee Assistant Manager and execute daily operations
• Input and maintain accurate data across various platforms (billing, customer data, inventory)
• Maintain high occupancy rates
• Create a sense of community among members
• Generate monthly reports to summarize location analytics
Sales and Marketing Initiatives:
• Devise and execute local marketing strategies to generate leads
• Establish “look alike” audiences, advertisement, email to attract new clientele
• Follow up on a frequent basis with prospective members, document activity in CRM and marketing platform
• Conduct sales tours to sell potential members onsite
• Negotiate member deals and local discounts for members
• Utilize all available marketing platforms to list inventory on a weekly basis
• Manage community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
• Plan monthly events, seasonal parties, or member events to bring community together
• Centralize member communication
Experience in real estate sales and lease
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Strong experience in selling virtual office packages with Business Centers will be given preference.
• Excellent English
• Self starter, quick learner, and confident
• Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Warm and approachable
• Professional demeanor
• Prior leadership and hospitality experience is a plus
Salary: Between AED 10k – AED 15K (Plus bonus)
Job Location: Dubai, UA