– Liaising between the IT department and the executive branch.
– Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
– Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
– Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
– Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
– Utilizing IT data for business insights.
– Analyzing business needs.
– Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
– Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
– Producing reports on application development and implementation.
– Running A/B tests and analyzing data.
– Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
– Degree in computer engineering, business administration, or related field.
– Excellent problem-solving skills.
– Analytical mindset.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Attention to detail.