KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing & Updating costing & Pricing sheets and confirm costing for imports.
- Preparing costings for special discounts/offers and send for approvals and maintain System Discounts.
- Place individual Invoice/ Accessory targets.
- Completion of Division KPI achievement sheet for incentives and send HR.
- Confirm sales volume and model wise units to finance and follow up on debtors.
- Confirm sales volume and model wise units to finance.
- Checking anomalies on generated invoices and pre invoices at the month end and send for corrections (EXW orders/ Approved status on Pre invoices/ IND).
- Providing month end NP & PL overlooking.
- Successfully completed a Degree in Finance or Business Management / Professional Qualification in CIMA/ ACCA/ICASL..
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as an analyst or in a similar capacity.
- Should have experience in a SAP environment
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Exceptionally good excel skills – knowledge of Tableau desirable.