About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
As part of our ongoing collaboration with Kahramaa, WSP has a requirement for a building services engineer to join our growing team in Qatar.?
A typical week would include:
* Responsible for following up the works done by the contractor, Review the contractor’s
technical submittals, Controlling the procedures of works to be complied with the tender?
specifications & general contract conditions, Reporting the client and reviewing the contractor?
The all above works will be under the supervision of the client.?
* Responsible for the implementation of safety procedures /rules by the contractor/sub-
* Site Investigation & Preliminary studies
* Preparation of tender documents, contract procedures, technical specification, evaluation of
* Responsible to establish and maintain documented procedures to control and verify the
* Review site works submitted by the contractor or the method systems produced by the consultants
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* 10 years experience?
* relevant bachelors degree qualification
* previous experience / approval for Kahramaa projects?
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.