Roles & Responsibilities
1. Principle point of contact on assigned projects, with suppliers, vendors & key stakeholders for all design activity.
2. Lead meetings & workshops, to ensure the required outputs are achieved.
3. Preparation of defined BMS/ENMS design deliverables, typically including Network Architectures, Points Schedules, Sequence of Operations, etc.
4. Collation of all design information & resolution of queries to allow timely completion of design, including necessary submittals & approval from representative.
5. Identification of scope changes, including provision of necessary information to support claims for time/cost impact.
6. Actively co-ordinate with all stakeholders, ensuring flow of information to allow efficient Software & Graphics production.
7. High degree of collaboration with project team to ensure that overall project timelines are met.
8. Contribute to the continuous development & improvement of the end customer building management standards.
9. Provide regular status reporting of all design deliverables, to highlight progress both internally & externally.
10. Undertake peer reviews of other team members’ deliverables.
11. Act as end customer trusted advisor in all aspects of BMS/ENMS design & technical solutions.
12. Organize task assignment to remote engineering support & production teams to ensure deliverable milestones are achieved.
• Schneider & HoneyWell Building Management System (Andover Continuum, EBI).
• Schneider & HoneyWell Closed-Circuit Television (Endura, DVM).
• Schneider & HoneyWell Access Control System (Andover Continuum, EBI).
• Siemens Fire Alarm.
• Vocia / Biamp Public Address System.
• Lighting Management System (KNX).
• Electrical systems (High voltage equipment, Power meters, UPS).
• SCADA System.
• Car Parking System.
• Smart Meters (Electricity, Water).