Develop the sector’s budget and oversee its implementation ensuring business growth and compliance with the policies and procedures.
Preparing reports required by the governmental agencies (GAZT, GAS, LCGPA,..)
– Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company
– Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
– Present annual budgets to senior managers
– Review budget requests for approval
– Forecast future budget needs
– Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period
– Suggest spending improvements that increase profits
– Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations
– Ensure department managers meet budget submission deadlines
– Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures
– Preparing and filing the monthly VAT returns.
– Working closely with the External Auditors for preparing/filing the annual Zakat & income tax returns, Transfer Pricing returns, withholding tax returns.
– Working closely with the concerned departments & Auditors for preparing the Local Content requirements.
– Great computer & typing skills and great experience on various ERP systems.
– Self motivated and ability to motivate and lead others.
– Proven work experience
– Hands-on experience with ERP systems
– Knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts)
– Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis
– Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
– Strong analytical skills
– Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
– Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms
– BSc/MSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
– Excellent in English & Arabic.