Position: Planning & Budgeting Officer
Job Description is following ;
Prepare Monthly FS comparison
· Collect Actual & budgeted data and make a P&L comparison
Prepare Annual Budget
- Send Expenses sheet to respective depts.
- File must include CC & GL wise expenses, CAPEX, Manpower & Org Chart
- Finalize the KPI (Monthly Kill, ASP, Grains prices, etc.) with management & expansion plan, if any
- Input the expenses data in the budget file along with KPI.
- Preparing supporting Notes to the P&L
- Analyze the data inputted including – Subsidy, Rebates, Offal meal, cull birds.
- Get G&A, Zakat & Finance cost from the respective depts.
- Input Actual + Forecast for CY and Actual LY & before LY with notes for comparison.
- Prepare Budgeted KPI’s
- Prepare Budget on monthly & Quarterly basis
- Create & Maintain cost center, profit center and GL in SAP
- Releasing the PR, PO and Inter company STO
- Candidate must have SAP Experience .
- Analytical skills.
- Budget analysts must be able to process a variety of information, evaluate costs and benefits, and solve complex problems.
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English