Nationality: Expats (Bilingual candidates)
Experience: 8-15 years
Salary is between 25,000-30,000 / month
- Support the preparation of budget guidelines and circulate to the relevant divisions within CLIENT and its affiliates.
- Assist in managing the preparation of CLIENT’s budget and prepare the future expectations.
- Assist in managing and monitor CLIENT’s budget expenditure.
- Support in consolidating CLIENT’s sectorial budgets for review by senior management
- Support in allocating the approved budget to the relevant cost centers within CLIENT
- Support in reviewing CLIENT’s affiliates budget, analyze and compile them and provide recommendations to the decision makers
- Support in preparing reports on budget variances and forecasts to facilitate CLIENT’s management decision making
- Assist in submitting the final consolidated budget (CLIENT and its Affiliates) to Finance DEPT for approval.
- Support conducting quarterly review of CLIENT’s affiliates financial performance based on set targets and KPIs
- Support in monitoring the financial expenditure and measure the financial performance of CLIENT and its affiliates
- Assist in identifying factors that can affect the budget and prepare mitigation plan
- Provide support in budgeting implementation performance in CLIENT and its affiliates
Budget, payable, accounts, Analyze