The Brokerage Trainer is responsible for identifying and delivering on training requirements of the business to ensure a competitive edge in the real estate industry. Learning and Development is crucial to the success of the organisation and its people; The Trainer understands, evaluates and promptly caters to this need using multiple channels.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director the Trainer will play a critical role in helping the Company achieve its mission, vision, values and strategic profit objectives.
The Trainer interacts frequently with all departments, facilitating and regulating one of the primary internal customer service functions of the organisation.
To be successful, the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail. The challenge for the role is maintaining a degree of impartiality between staff and management while executing on behalf of the company. The incumbent must follow an organised yet innovative approach to training and development. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure an enriching experience for all Brokerage staff throughout the employee life-cycle starting from new hire-orientation/onboarding to regular updates on soft skills and technical knowledge
• Ensure staff are equipped with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks
• Identify, develop and deliver training and development policies and programs; based on the company’s business strategies/needs.
• Regularly consult with line managers to promptly understand and evaluate the efficient use of trainings programs.
• Researching, developing and producing training material and manuals.
• Keep continuous check on the relevance and effectiveness of training material whilst recording and analysing feedback from training sessions.
• Consistent check on ROI (Return on Investment) of time, effort and money.
• Constantly coach and support the management team on training skills and delivery techniques.
• Create effective process flows; maintain records and documentation; generate reports and presentation for all facets of training
• Being an integral member of the team, must ensure highest standards of customer service, confidentiality and efficient communication at all times.
• Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the Head of Department/Group Managing Director that are consistent with the department and Company mandate