What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develops and/or supervises the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements.
- Defining problems, establish the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- Typical products may include detailed calculations, drawings, procurement documents, design and installation packages, proposal evaluations, technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as required.
- May supervise one or more subordinates and provide input regarding performance.
- May be assigned to a project or organizational team, or as a lead engineer for a specific discipline on a small to intermediate size project.
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower level Engineers working on the same project.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years experience in structural design of different bridges such as concrete, steel, precast, cast in situ and tunnels.
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages associated with structural modelling, analysis and design typically CSi Bridge, Midas Civil, SAP2000, STAAD.Pro, SP column, Bentley RAM connections/elements, Prokon, Autodesk Structural bridge design, Autodesk Revit and Navisworks.
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required
- Ability to communicate in English