- Plans, implements & executes successful consumer and trade marketing programs
- Developing custom marketing and advertising strategies
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Making decisions on Return on Investment and product & customer level
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
- Collaborates with sales team for specific strategies for clients
- Conducting meetings with clients.
- Utilizes category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in product development as well as marketing initiatives.
- Keeping updated on the latest marketing trends as part of the planning process and execution of campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Strong communication skills both in Arabic & English.
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques.
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends.