- Accountability for Centre profitability, Centre performance and the Centre’s success through P&L management.
- Handling end to end sales cycle:
- Attending client calls and pitching the best option available matching client requirement
- Recording leads in the CRM and following up with the client
- Sending proposals to the client with necessary workspace details
- Assisting the client to visit the coworking space and showing the available options
- Finalising the deal and contractual agreement/paperwork
- Completing On-boarding formalities
- Building sales strategies, templates, processes and automating the sales procedure.
- Building a good broker network for accelerated sale conversions
- Other business development activities that bring business to the organisation
- Maintaining members, memberships, plans, inventory in the backend member management software.
- Effectively manage the renewal process working to retain every customer at a profitable margin & customer satisfaction.
- Maximize occupancy and profitability of the Centre by proactively managing customer’s expansion requirements.
- Driving Sales & focusing on generating new sales, whilst growing and retaining existing customers by delivering exceptional customer service.
- Should have good communication and convincing skills.
- Should be able to present the product to SMEs, corporates and should be good in building relationships.
- Should be self-motivated and have strong sales skills which include the ability to find and close deals – result oriented performer.
- Should be good in negotiations.
- Must demonstrate ability to create new sales ideas, bring new leads, do outbound calling to pitch clients .
- Must be experienced in developing sales reports and analytics.
- Must be open to working late hours if the business demands.