- Take bookings or provide an answering service for people wishing to hire the facility
- Liaise with the Committee members in the acceptance of bookings
- Maintain a diary of facility bookings
- Respond to requests for information on the hire of the facility
- Ensure users/hirers complete a hire agreement and make them aware of the associated terms & conditions of hire
- Ensure appropriate public liability insurance is in place for all hirers
- Levy fees in accordance with Pricing Policy (fees and charges)
- Receipt all fees paid in the facility receipt book
- Coordinate with the finance to reconcile receipts with cash deposits
- Issue keys to hirers as required and maintain a register of keys issued and returned.
- Ensure all cleaning and maintenance does not conflict with existing hire arrangements
- Community Halls only – Inspect the facility after all functions to ensure the building is clean and not damaged and return the Bond to the hirer
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration.
- Need 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Applicant should have transferable Iqama.