- Front line implementer to our clients by phone, email, and web conferencing.
- Troubleshooting solutions to questions that arise in a timely manner.
- Becoming an expert in our software and staying on top of new and changing features.
- Working with the team to identify and solve potential product issues.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with our service.
- Training customers on how to use the software.
- Informing management of recurring problems or Clients at risk.
- Offering suggestions to customers on how to implement the software in their practice.
- Respond to database-related queries and issues in a timely fashion.
- Monitor database activities on a daily basis to ensure the reliability and security of databases.
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent subject matter
- Experience in any are of Medical Imaging Research including Image Processing, Computer Graphics, Visualization.
- Solid programming experience with in C++.
- Strong in trouble-shooting skills, and capable of reviewing source code and developing functional unit tests against it
- knowledge of GPU programming (using a shader language or CUDA, for example), 3D visualization is desirable, but not essential.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task
- Have a passion for software quality and is a champion for the end user
- Very strong communication skills and a collaborative approach