The Proposal Coordinator is responsible for supporting in the preparation and coordination of tender proposals and bids and help in marketing efforts to support the growth of business in the Middle East.
- Work on prequalification’s, expression of interests with relevant agencies, clients and projects.
- Support in coordinating tender proposals and bids together with the Business Development
- Manager/ Bid Leader.
- Refine and produce presentation for marketing documents of high quality that shows high level of
- visual creativity.
- Support and quick to understand the demand of all types of bids and projects.
- Organize and manage the library of relevant bid information.
- Maintain documentation and filing system of the prequalification, expression of interest and
- tender bids.
- Degree in Engineering or a related discipline, Marketing and/or Administrative qualifications preferred (demonstrable equivalent experience considered)
- Typically has minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in a similar role within a corporate environment.
- Advanced level in MS Office including PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively within a culturally diverse and multi-disciplinary environment
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent time management skills to work effectively and efficiently towards deadlines.