Food Services Manager JD
Food service manager is responsible for the daily operation of different food service channels: Catering companies, Governmental and Private Institutions, Restaurants, QSR chains, Hotels, Cafeterias, and similar establishments to manage all food service operations. Achieving company’s top and bottom line and KPIs through clear agreed action plan.
- Develop, recommend, and gain Management approval of the annual business plans for channel assigned, including unit sales, revenues, and profit goals. Supervise the execution of the approved plan or, if necessary, recommend changes in the plans.
- Consistent with annual plans, establish monthly and quarterly targets and continually measure progress towards these targets.
- Continuously review, guide, and monitor the performance of existing distributors and/or business partners with approval and guidance from the Management, identify and select new distributors/partners if required; outline standard selling and commission/ rebate arrangements and negotiate changes in sales agreements, as appropriate.
- Establish sales and distribution processes to track, monitor and evaluate distribution and active outlet census.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a clear understanding of the marketing objectives and NPD direction to further develop the respective channel.
- Ensure fast resolving and facilitation of customers’ issues, such as:
- Accounting pending issues.
- Returns and logistics issues.
- Quality issues.
- Customers’ service issues.
- Review and analyze product pricing structure and recommend pricing action where necessary.
- Manage, lead and develop team members to support effective and efficient work process while upholding company’s core values.
- Able to lead in key chain account negotiation and opening to demonstrate leadership quality.
- Being updated on the market dynamics and food industry. Participate in food related associations and events to harness good business relationship with the stakeholders and chefs towards driving company’s presence and awareness in the competitive market.
- Degree in Business Studies or higher.
- 4-6 years of solid experience in Food FMCG sales, at least 2 of it at managerial position.
- Experience in Foodservice channel and with Distributor Management exposure.
- Aggressive, result oriented and with high personal drive to succeed.
- Have strong people and negotiation skills, able to deal effectively with distributors and to execute the sales / marketing plans.
- Computer literate
computer skills (office application).
working under precure.