• Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
• Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee, and tea, and serving items to customers.
• Packaging food and beverages for sale.
• Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods.
• Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
• Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
• Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
• Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
• Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
• Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.