- Prepare and serve coffee and tea drinks that meet quality standards.
- Discuss beverage items, make suggestions, and answer any inquiries.
- Properly handle and maintain all coffee or brewing equipment.
- Serve customers quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all the menu offerings.
- Adhere to health, safety, and hygiene guidelines and regulations.
- Stock inventory according to storage requirements.
- Keep the bar and area hygienic and clean.
- Maintained stocks of clean utensils, cups, and mugs.
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items.
Serve guests in a quick, efficient, friendly, and professional manner that meets or exceeds guests’ expectations. Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving various coffee drinks.