Execute all the bar activities including opening & closing tasks, cleaning, hygiene, maintenance, prepare guests’ orders…etc. in line with the quality standards.
- Execute the opening process and following the opening procedure to ensure the bar readiness to receiving guests.
- Execute the basic preparations and storage of various products and ensure the correct bar stock level for each shift.
- Assist the Barman in preparation of the beverages ordered by the guests in line with the quality standards.
- Prepare the basic ingredients of the operations (i.e. vegetable, fruits and fridge fillings).
- Receive the orders from the warehouse (the kitchen warehouse or main warehouse) in timely and organized manner.
- Support the Barman in the inventory management of the bar items to ensure proper supply levels of the different menu items.
- Execute the hygiene and cleanliness daily routine (opening and closing) of the bar area.
- Execute the bar closing routine and making sure that all the tasks have been handled properly.
- Ensure proper hygiene, maintenance, and cleanliness of the bar area.
- Job holder accountabilities are not limited to the above mentioned, the line manager can assign additional responsibilities when required.
- Basic school level
- No experience required