Performs periodical maintenance services;
- Lubricates required areas of the vehicles and checks for wear and tear;
- Carries out inspections and provides quotations for parts and labor required;
- Replaces or repairs faulty parts as approved;
- Diagnoses faults/malfunctions quickly and accurately;
- Conducts test to see whether components and systems are secure and working properly;
- Isolates the components or systems that might be the cause of a problem;
- Ensures that critical parts such as belts, hoses, spark plugs, brakes, fuel systems, tires and other potentially troublesome items are examined properly;
- Able to use power tools, machine tools, welding tools, etc.;
- Responsible for spare parts ordering and inventory replenishment;
- Performs other related duties at may be required by superiors.
Fitments of all types of upholstery in passenger car ( Toyota brand )
Fitment of accessories in passenger car
Work completion within time period as assigned by workshops
removing seat from vehicle
removing seat cover, plastic part, etc.
installing leather seat cover
removing and installing ceilling
removing and installing dashboard
checking/ inspecting finish seat.
Able to work with advanced tools and equipment for automotive jobs. Must continually adapt to changing technology and repair techniques.