- Diagnose problem, report damage and job required to Team Leader.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with standards and procedures.
- Troubleshoot & ensure professional repair carried out using diagnostic tool.
- Performs maintenance checkup, repair & replacing faulty parts.
- Perform final check on the job performed to prevent damaged and back job.
- Documents all work performed on the repair order.
- Ensure quality of repairs, cars are kept clean.
- Notify Team Leader immediately of anything that has happened/changes in the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Ensure to deliver/ finish the job on time.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safety manner, reports immediately any defects or malfunctions to the Team leader.
- Keep working area neat and clean.
- Perform additional work related task assigned by the Team Leader d/ Service Manager.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma In Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Technical training certificates will be advantage
- Must have a knowledge in Diagnostic tool and Workshop Equipment/Machine