- The appointee to this position will take responsibility for revenue growth through new business generation and maintaining a successful commercial relationship between the Company and its key distribution partner.
- Identifying and developing new sales channel, product applications and new customers.
- Develop retail business channel for ODN, Fiber products, Test and Measurement equipment, PMR, Satellite phones etc.
- Introduce and develop new products inline with company’s existing portfolio.
- The individual will use his/her experience in business development and account management to drive revenue through selected key partners as well as generating business with several key end users.
- Required to initiate, devise, and make sales plans, budgets, monitor the business progress as per the target guidelines, ensure achieving sales target, gross margins targets in accordance with approved budgets.
- 10-12 years of experience in similar or engineering product domain in gulf region with atleast 3-4 years in distribution business.
- Knowledge of Fiber, ODN and other related test and measurement technologies in the telecom domain.
- Knowledge of Satellite technologies, Private Mobile Radios (HF, UHF, VHF, Unlicensed) is required.
- Manage Sales growth with channel partners.
- Having in depth understanding about sales and distribution domain at various level of the distributor’s customers.
- Achieve Orders, Invoicing, Margins & Collections as per the Budget/KRA
- Effective pipeline management, budgeting, forecasting, reporting & periodic review with Business Unit Head. Improvement of customer satisfaction through number of customer visits, market share per market segment, new customers / period etc.
- Prepare the most suitable and competitive offer along with/without pre-sales team to meet the needs of the customer in partnership with the principals and in accordance with Company’s policies on margins and profits.
- Generating leads, Preparation of RFP/Tender response, Queries & Bid closure.
- Build sustainable relationships with Customers
- Developing proper database on market information & competitors.
- Well organized, analytical, detail-oriented and quality-minded, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
Required profile and experience:
- Graduate, preferably engineering, with a business management degree and exposed to latest technology and trends in the business domain.
- Experience of at least 3-4 years in Telecom distribution business.
- Oman Experience will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked in a company established in similar business, in a similar position.