- Gather, summarize, and examine data or information.
- Identify implications of the examination and document findings.
- Maintain client relationships and provide clients with timely top-quality service.
- Facilitate teamwork by contributing to team effort, sharing responsibility for team results, and exhibiting a positive attitude.
- Learn the client’s business industry
- Conduct interviews, compile and analyze data, and document findings. Through interaction with client and project team personnel, the Associate Consultant / Consultant develops professional relationships that contribute to exceptional client service.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Overall knowledge of strategy, business process improvement, market research, operations optimization, financial frameworks, financial accounting systems and business intelligence tools.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills and innovation to client engagements across various industries.
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across several industries.
- Strong organizational skills, prioritization skills, time management skills and ability to undertake multiple activities at any given time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment.
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Finance, or Business Related Field).
- 0-2+ years working in Consulting, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio, Access, and Tableau / Power BI.
- Professional Certification such as MBA, CMA, Six Sigma/ Lean Six Sigma, Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Supply Chain Professional, PMP or similar strongly preferred.