Our client is now recruiting for an Assistant Trade Manager- Dubai-Arabic Speaking
- In coordination with trading team to ensure proper liaison with WTC, lighters owners, C&F, Shipping agent, buyers, surveyors and advance planning for smooth discharging operation of mother vessels .
- Identify and build productive relationships with buyers and ensure implementation.
- Finding new business opportunities and customer enhancement.
- Researching and process customs & trade data.
- Involvement in projection of trade flows to trade manager
- Master’s degree, preferably in business management, commercial or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in raw materials, dry bulk materials, knowledge of cement will be of added value.
- Excellent command of English language any other foreign language will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated professional, team-player, excellent communication
- Proven track record of being dynamic, goal oriented, highly flexible, and hardworking
- Able to handle stress with full dedication to work in a challenging, multinational, complex, and fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Willingness for extensive overseas travel and international mobility
- Strong analytical skills
- Good PC skills; Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- A hardworking team player with corporate professionalism and the ability and enthusiasm to work long and flexible hours