Our client is now recruiting for an Assistant Manager – School Relations & Sales. You will be reporting to the Manager, School Programme
Contract Duration: 6-11 months
To establish and maintain relationships with schools and drive repeat school visits to the event, including both physical and virtual trips. This will include meeting school management, teachers and parents in person, and through virtual platforms. This person will also be required to provide support for schools in planning their field trips, as well as booking and re-scheduling the trips, both prior and during event time. This role is part of a wider school sales team and will be responsible for managing the relationships and sales with a certain number of private schools across the United Arab Emirates.
• Responsible for a set of schools the UAE.
• Conduct meetings with schools’ leadership teams to explain our physical and virtual offerings to the school community, including schools’ ticketing package and the educational value of the event.
• Support the onboarding of the event Coordinators.
• Ensure that school leaders are kept updated with event’s bookings and communications with school coordinators’.
• Provide presentations to parents, students and teachers in their designated schools to help them understand the educational value in the numerous physical and virtual trips offered, as well as provide re-assurance about physical trips.
• Convert schools to committed contracts via high level meetings with school leadership.
• Ensure that school reservations for physical and virtual visits are converted to visitations during event time, and ensure the delivery of target visitation for each school.
• Monitor reservations made by schools for potential errors / duplicates.
• Follow-up missed or cancelled visitation from schools.
• Ensure accurate records of all school engagements.
• Work closely with the event’s Finance Team and school accountants to resolve payment related issues and ensure that all visits are paid for on time.