•Lead and manage Oracle EPM and ERP systems and the various interfaces and integrations for the Group.
•Advise on Oracle related opportunities, issues faced by users, troubleshooting, management directives and provide resolution as required
•Identify system improvements; provide recommendations and co-ordinate with IT team in the development, testing & implementation of the improvements.
•Identify non-value added processes within the department and suggest solutions to eliminate/minimize.
•Supervise team for certain accounting related activities like Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation, preparation and finalization of Financial Statements, Consolidation, Narrative Reporting, Reporting Tools and Account Reconciliation.
•Collection, interpretation & review of Financial & Business performance information for strategic decision making.
•Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
•Prepare Management Reports – monthly & periodically as required.
•Develop, prepare, review & monitor Business plans
•Train and build skills in the F&A Team in all relevant Oracle financial areas.
Education Degree: Masters
Major: • Finance
• Qualified Finance Professional holding CA / CPA / ACCA with Certifications in Oracle EPM and ERP
Years of Experience: 7 – 10 Years
Field of Experience
• 7+ years’ relevant experience
• Conducting detailed and comprehensive business analysis by working with end users and other stake holders to identify the system, operational requirements, and proposed enhancements
• Creating Business Requirement Documents and the Functional Documents
• Conducting the Gap Analysis in order to understand the ‘as-is’ and the ‘to-be’ scenarios.
• Implementing PO, AP, AR, FA, GL, AGIS (Intercompany), iExpense and the iProcurement module of Oracle
• Conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and collaborated with the QA team to develop the test plans, test cases and test data to be used in testing.
• Designing chart of accounts and work flows.
• Customizing the accounting and management reports using Oracle tools.
• Building configurations for various modules / processes and establishing integrations as per application landscape
.• Must be well versed with preparation and finalization of Financial Statements, Consolidation, Narrative Reporting, Reporting Tools and Account Reconciliation through Oracle Systems.
•High degree of Accountability, Integrity & Responsibility in all tasks assigned
•Ability to grasp key focus areas
•Excellent Communication, both oral & written
•Advanced level of Excel knowledge – managing large data, use of vertical lookups, pivot tables, Macros & creation of reports
•Excellent presentation skills
•Strong Analytical skills & Out of the Box thinking
•Ability to work under tight deadlines
•Solid interpersonal skills, fostering teamwork, with discernment for sensitive/confidential information
•Team Player & Team Builder