• Assist the HR Manager in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
• Coordinate recruitment efforts, including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, and onboarding new employees
• Oversee employee relations and ensure a positive work environment
• Oversee performance management activities, including performance appraisals, goal-setting, development plans and talent management processes.
• Manage employee performance evaluations and provide feedback to employees and managers
• Handle employee grievances and disciplinary issues in accordance with company policies
• Administer employee benefits programs and ensure compliance with local regulations
• Assist in developing training and development programs for employees
• Maintain accurate HR records and prepare reports as needed
• Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field; HR certification is a plus
• Proven experience as an HR Generalist or in a similar role, with at least 7 years of experience in HR in hospitality field.
• In-depth knowledge of UAE labor laws and regulations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management abilities