- Manage overall tasks of Account operation, ensure proper checking, authorizing, and ensuring all accounting transaction are performed correctly on time
- Maintains an organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Performing and managing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations, journal entries
- Coordinating wit finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks with deadlines
- Check and Monitoring expenditures, cost center, expenses analysis and analyzing revenues
- Providing guidance to other accountants when needed
- Must have oversight of monthly close, reviewing journal entries, reconciliation, and variance explanation
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, for various detailed analysis reports
- Assisting in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assisting in auditing by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
- CMA certificate is preferred
- Must possess a minimum of 6 years of experience in all financial area
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Expert in the computer ledger system
- Advanced knowledge of excel and familiar with ERP (Microsoft dynamic, Odoo etc…)
- Strong financial accounting experience and public accounting experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skill is required
- Expert handling large ERP and reporting packages
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Reporting skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in food & beverage sector (must)
- Fluent in English & must be good in communicate with Arabic (read – write – verbal).
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Age between 30-36