Our client is a professionally managed organization engaged in the production of variety stone products in various sizes and finishes. The range of natural stones includes Granites and Marbles.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establish distribution networks, and develop distribution strategies.
• Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
• Customers Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Initiate market research studies and analyse their findings.
• Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products. Required Skills:
· Marketing & Business Development Level
· Extensive knowledge & experience of Building Material – Ceramic, Granite, Marble.
· Passionate, Self-motivated & Result Oriented with Proven Track Record
· Strong Costing & Negotiation Skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)