- Analyze balance sheets, income, cash flow statements, and other reports to assess accuracy.
- Provide assistance with balance sheets, tax calculations, and financial statement information.
- Facilitate a smooth yearly audit process through an independent evaluator by providing accurate transactions and balances of the company.
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a proven track record of academic or work experience in the Finance sector.
- Strong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- A keen eye for minute details coupled with an instant ability to make sound decisions.
- Presenting an in-depth analysis of the company’s financial statements through concise reports.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.