The purpose of the role is to compile and maintain records of quantity, type and value of assets, equipment and supplies from low to high value. Asset tagging / recording is a vital purpose for this role. Data recording either manually or using a computer of all assets and equipment and continuous inventory checks must be done.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating a clear schedule of all expected deliveries, closely monitoring our database
- Ensuring Capture FM (internal system) is always updated and all assets are tagged in accordance
- Ensuring the volume of stock is maintained to an expected level by recognizing shortages during inventory audits and taking corrective actions.
- Keeping an updated list of stock and regularly liaising with the purchasing team and reordering after gaining relevant approvals.
- Ensuring warranties on products are kept and used when required, returns and repairs are dealt with when required.
- Any other responsibilities related to the role
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Detail-oriented/ attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in using Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals
- Ability to work well alone as well as part of team.
- Arabic language desirable