1. To support in the establishment and implementation of the AS/EN 9110 and ISO 9001 Quality
Management System (QMS) through assessments and sharing best practices.
2. To support in analyzing actual company readiness versus standards to identify the gaps and
recommends the necessary corrective actions to close those gaps.
3. To support in engaging with continuous knowledge development regarding AS/EN 9110 and ISO
9001 certification’s requirements, recommended best practices, tools, techniques and
4. To act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal
achievement of the requirements of the AS/EN 9110 and ISO 9001 certifications.
5. To support in the development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the QMS and
internal procedures and systems.
6. To ensure that QMS meet current standards and systems requirements.
7. To support in the management of external providers/suppliers such as evaluation, selection,
register and documented information.
8. To support in the communication with the different heads or managers to ensure that the QMS
requirements are fully understood.
9. To work closely with the departmental heads or managers to ensure that staffs are working in
compliance with internal policies and procedures.
10. To support in the conduct, taking minutes of meeting and producing report of the Quality
Management Review meetings.
11. To provide awareness/familiarization trainings to all staff in relation to AS 9110 and ISO 9001
12. To support in the AS 9110 and ISO 9001 certification audit, customer or any other interested
parties and assist in the management of the necessary corrective actions as maybe required.
13. Ensure the integrity of the Quality System with regards to official regulations / requirements /
authorities / airworthiness standards (Airbus DS, EASA, FAA, GACA, RSAF, AS/EN, ISO etc.) by
performing the following:
a) Carrying out regular internal audits in accordance with the yearly audit plan.
b) Monitoring the audit cycle program to ensure it remains effective and up to date.
c) Ensuring any non-conformities are listed on the appropriate non-conformities log and
corrective actions are issued and assigned to the appropriate department.
d) Conduct follow up audits/checks to monitor non-conformities and ensure other corrective
actions are completed.
e) Initiate action to prevent the occurrence and recurrence of non-conforming conditions.
f) Assist with the determination of corrective actions and continuous improvement.
g) Reports any unsafe conditions noted on the aircraft, parts/components or housing and
facilities to the Head of Quality and Safety and to the concerned Department/Office for
14. To coordinate with the Head of Quality and Safety Manager for continuous development and
improvement of the QMS.
Aerospace maintenance degree or Bachelor degree or equivalent in Aerospace/Aeronautical
Engineering aviation services / aviation technology.
b) At least 5 years of experience in the aviation/aircraft maintenance quality assurance.
c) Knowledge of aircraft regulations such as EASA, FAA or GACA.
d) Knowledge and experience in safety, regulatory compliance and quality assurance, involving
aircraft base and line maintenance activities.
e) Knowledge and application of Aviation standards, rules and regulations, in particular AS/EN9110,
ISO 9001, EASA Part 145 and Part M/CAMO.
f) Experience and knowledge in AS 9110 and ISO 9001 compliance implementation and certification
g) Training and experience on ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor and at least AS/EN 9110 internal auditor.
h) Experience in leading Quality Assurance initiatives and facilitating issue resolution.
i) Ability to work independently and as a team member.
j) Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
k) Strong, assertive and focused in meeting quality standards.
l) Knowledge of the MS office pack.
m) An advance level of written and spoken English.