- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc…)
- Prepare shop drawing and coordination drawings (or composite drawing) based on project’s design drawings inaccurate with quality standard.•Coordinate with other trades to solve any conflict between (civil, mech, elect. etc.…)
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to a consultant for approvals.
- Coordinate with surveying engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/report any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
- BSc of architecture engineering
- 5 years of experience
- Good command of English Language
- Computer skills: MS Office, AutoCAD
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skills
- Problem solver