A Construction company is looking to hire an experienced Architecture engineer with below conditions:
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a variety of professional Architecture engineering duties.
- Ensure adherence to professional standards, codes, and specifications.
- Assist in the inspection of contractor installations as necessary; provide technical support during project construction including design changes, submittal review, request for information from sub-contractors, interpretation of contract documents and assistance with change orders; prepare and review construction contract documents as assigned.
- Conduct various engineering studies, investigations, and analyses; participate in preparation of reports.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering drawings, sketches, and other supporting documentation for proposed engineering projects; review drawings, plans and other work submitted by external consultants, engineers, and sub contractors for conformance with professional codes, standards, and specifications;
- Draft and prepare technical and administrative correspondence and reports.
- Conduct field, and office engineering studies related to the construction works.
Develop and maintain various databases and computer files and uses engineering software or develop programs to solve specific engineering problems.
- BS in Architecture Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of which at least 5 years in construction of Buildings.
- Ability to read, speaks, and writes fluently in English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to fulfill his / her site duties without any hesitation.