- Ensure that all project finishing works are up to the drawing and specifications.
- Prepares architectural details as and when required for the execution of works.
- Assists Project Manager in review and selection of architectural materials are in compliance with approved material submitting.
- Issues all architectural correspondences.
- Highlights any violations to architectural-related issues on site.
- Attends progress review meetings and coordination meetings to assist the Project Manager in resolving any site issues such as discrepancies in the project’s drawings.
- Using design software (such as AutoCAD/ 3D Max) to create models and visuals.
- Managing site and oversees all operations.
- Carry out architectural concept design for several projects.
- Produce architectural & presentation detailed drawings.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture engineering.
- AutoCAD and 3D Max proficiency required.
- Strong Finishing background with eye to detail.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Problem solver.