- Monitor the track progress off each project against goals, objectives, approved timelines.
- Report status and variances. Follow the action plans to meet objectives and schedule.
- Manage meetings and communications with Investors during the Fit-out project across all stages (Introduction, Design, Handover, Construction, Issuing of FCC Stage)
- Perform as direct point of contact for Investors and their design professionals, consultants and shopfitters throughout the fit-out project.
- Coordinate internally with other RDD Members (RDD manager, Document controller, Coordinators, Admin, MEP team).
- Perform as direct point of contact and coordination between Investors and internal TMM departments.
- Schedule for Introduction meetings with Investors. Share the Guidelines for the Property and PODs of the unit with Investors
- Review the list of Shopfitters and respective portfolios submitted by the Investors; Contribute in the approval process of the submitted list in coordination with RDD senior management. Share ‘TMM Shopfitter Preferred List’ to Investors
- Review the fit-out project timeline schedule prepared & submitted by the Investor/Shopfitter in cooperation with RDD Manager.
- Review fit-out project plans and specifications; comment on the building design, scheduling and potential construction problems in coordination with other RDD units (RDD Manager and MEP unit)
- Follow the established timelines for every stage of the Fit-out process and report any delay to RDD Manager.
- Review Tenants’ Design in coordination with RDD units (RDD Manager & MEP Team)
- Inform the Investor of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Approved Detailed design drawings
- Follow up for the status of all Investor Variation Requests (IVR’s) raised by investors with RDD Units (RDD Manager & MEP Team)
- Ensure the successful and timely handover of all assigned unit to Investors, as signed Investment Agreement (IA).
- Ensure all requirements/ documentation are in place to start the Construction stage (Insurance, Induction, LOP, etc.)
- Monitor and maintain the fit-out project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Report any delay or variance to RDD Manager.
- Prepare & issue minutes of all site meetings.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Supervise and direct the Site Superintendents, and other construction staff in coordinating and safely executing the fit-out work in accordance with TMM-RDD processes/procedures and as per property Guidelines and fit-out time schedule
- Coordinate & cooperate with Fire & Safety team to monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced all the time during the fit-out works
- Coordinate with the property Maintenance team to ensure RDD and Maintenance work are integrated
- Ensure that ‘as-built’ drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by Shopfitter and all sub-contractors during the construction period and to be submitted before the final inspection for the fit-out works.
- Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required
- Ensure all required Authorities (Municipality & Fire Department) inspections are performed through the Investor/shopfitter.
- Contribute in issuing the Fit-out Compilation Certificate (FCC) for all finished units, once final close-outs of the fit-out projects are complete with the Investors
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and RDD Department.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Design, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ ABILITIES:
- 0 – 1 year experience working in a similar position in a Shopping Centre industry, or an equivalent
- Must have understanding & knowledge of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts
- Proficient in related management programes.
- Must have excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong sense of ownership to deliver department objectives and pursue professional development of self and team.