- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.).
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Minimum 3 experience as a teacher in Schools.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Strong moral values and discipline.
- Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education