Stantec is currently looking for a Senior Planning Engineer with a buildings background to join our dynamic team and support on a construction supervision project of a large office building complex which will accommodate the client’s administration and operation employees. This project will have related functional and supporting facility buildings in Abu Dhabi.
Key Tasks And Duties Include:
• Review resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
• Monitoring The Project Schedule At All Stages
• Evaluate allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
• Develop and implement planned versus actual progress charts (histograms/S curves).
• Reports and analyses deviations from plan.
• Track, monitor and forecast progress of all activities and deliverable such as products, engineering documents fabrication status and construction of all discipline.
• Analyze gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern which required action of the associate task member.