- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including websites and social media
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing
- Ensuring that all content follows the official messaging guidelines of Alfardan Group and its subsidiaries
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology
- Liaise with the press/media for publication of content
- Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications; or experience in university work and internships in the same field
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Excellent Arabic written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements of technology.
- Savvy content specialist to guide and develop the Arabic content creation process for our brand
- Knowledgeable in research and defining desired target audiences
- managing the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics
- A keen eye for detail and should be highly creative