Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as BMS Solution Sales Architect ( UAE, Oman, Bahrain ) to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be responsible for identifying and understanding customers’ business goals, operating objectives and requirements, and customize products and solutions to best meet their needs. The primary goal is to support the sales professionals in winning opportunities and determining technical components related to customers mission critical factors. You will work as a team player with sales professionals in the UAE, Oman & Bahrain region.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Read and interpret relevant Electrical / Mechanical drawings and specification related to products in Honeywell BMS.
· Responsible for the architecting and crafting of solution bids, understanding customers/project requirements, architecting compliant and efficient solutions, including scoping the effort required to successfully deliver the proposed Solutions. Solutions include multi-disciplined packages with BMS software and products
· Read and interpret Electrical / Mechanical and drawings and ensure Products meet specifications and are in line with project design.
· Provide expert advice using technical knowledge and experience as to the procurement, configuration and implementation to meet requirements whilst ensuring ease of delivery and future supportability, scalability and flexibility.
· Acquire knowledge of competitor offers and align our prescription accordingly
· Lead customer facing demonstrations, proof of concepts, and RFQ/RFP technical solution design and responses.
· Build, develop and maintain excellent and productive relation customer/consultant relationships, developing sponsors for BMS, and continually seek and capitalize upon opportunities to increase their satisfaction and deepen client relationships who are in position to influence the project.
· Handle and educate Consultants on the latest technology trends, guided by the sales organization.
· Help secure approvals and clearing technical inquiries with Clients and consultants.
· Work closely with the Sales team to develop the most efficient and compliant technical solutions. Play active role in team effort by pre and post sales prescription with consultants, designers and specifiers.
· Actively use and adapt Digital Reporting platform like SFDC/ NEX to report activities, goals progress on monthly and Quarterly basis.
· Initiate and implement action plan for deployment of prescription process with clients, consultants, and Developers in coordination with the Sales account team
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· BSC Engineering ideally with a major in Electrical, Mechanical or Control Systems
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience within the BMS field with a minimum of 5 years in the role of Solutions Architect / Advisor
· Proven experience of designing technical specifications with Consultants, Contractors, End Users
· Experience in IOT and Connected Offering design and solutions
· Ability to clearly articulate technical value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customer’s needs and drivers
· Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication
· Strong data analysis and application capabilities