- The candidate will provide level 2 support for the core banking system of the bank.
- The application includes modules related to accounting, back office transactions, payments, risks, and reporting for local regulator or Head Office .
- Candidate will involve in customization, Integration testing phases and document solutions, with a focus on integration of Real-Time Payments System, Products and adherence with bank policies.
- Main responsibilities In close interaction with the projects stakeholders, candidate will understand requirements ,Collaborate with technical IT specialists ,Ensure integration of the new tool with existing enterprise application ecosystem of the bank.
- Contribute in analyzing, resolving and providing technical support ,contribute to maintaining a high standard of delivery quality ,participate in technical discussions and propose solutions based on industry best practices
- Prepare and maintain support functional documentation with process flows, user stories, functional test cases, integration tests etc.
- Knowledge on UNIX servers and applications build on JAVA/J2EE in Unix environment.
- Knowledge on WINDOWS servers and applications management WINDOS environment.
- Understanding of Relational Database Systems like Sybase, ORACLE and MSSQL.
- Knowledge on messaging systems such as WebSphere MQ
- Good understanding of DevOps, with experience on at least one of the configuration management tools ,like ansible, Pupet
- Very good understanding of application system design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Management of requests coming from support + MOE ( Development) , infrastructure Teams ,Coordinating with different Teams ( Mainly Support Teams + Infrastructure Teams ) with primary objective of Keeping Application up and running.