As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As SharePoint Consultant, you are responsible for designing & development of SharePoint Online Sites. You will also be working closely with business in delivering the Project as per the defined Timelines.
- Candidate will work on site creation, designing & data migration.
- Should have good knowledge on SharePoint groups creation.
- Post Migration need to review and validate the data in the source & destination.
- Need to work with business in solving the issues after migration.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6 years of experience in SharePoint Online development.
- 3-4 years of experience in SharePoint migration using Sharegate or Metalogix.
- Hands on experience in HTML, CSS & UI designing like Page Layouts, Page designing & Webpart customization.
- Experience on SharePoint OOB, Client-Side scripting using SPFx & solution deployment.
- Knowledge on Power app & power platform is plus.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands-on experience on SharePoint Online Migration.
- Maintain technical knowledge on SharePoint Online.
- Need to have good Oral & verbal communication in English.