- Participate with is supervisor to plan for the needed tasks.
- follow for short and long knowledge transfer plans.
- Designs or modifies sophisticated application software programs such as third-party application packages, custom developed applications and graphical user interfaces.
- Designs develops and tests application software, and modifies and maintains existing applications based on standards and procedures as well as utilities from software manufacturers.
- Test developed application and confirm for results as quality check.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested programs or program changes are possible within the existing system.
- Develops appropriate program and systems documentation according to established IT standards.
- Resolve applications level 4 support activities needed for application.
- Ensure delivery of assigned tasks on time.
- Receive the proper training from his supervisor for technical tools.
- Self-study and problem solving for technical issues.
- Personal Effectiveness.
- Job Expertise.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Team Working.
- Customer Orientation.