We are seeking to hire an X-Ray Field Service Engineer/Technician on full-time base for a position in Bahrain. The new hire is expected to provide maintenance and training services on a number of x-ray systems that include vehicle scanning systems, advanced luggage x-ray systems, and personnel screening systems, among other related products like under-vehicle cameras, ALPR, and detectors.
- Perform calibration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated systems and equipment.
· Provide efficient and expedient service delivery to all customer accounts in the Kingdom.
· Work remotely with US and European partners on resolving technical problems.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring calibration.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Operational and maintenance training of end user staff on designated systems and equipment.
· Provide “Train the Trainer” programs (operation and maintenance).
· Support field service operations across multiple modalities.
· Perform administrative duties accurately using appropriate technologies and good communication.
· Establish and maintain a positive business relationship with customers and peers.
· Demonstrate willingness and flexibility in working differing time shifts to accommodate customer needs.
- Reachable in case of emergency calls outside the normal working hours (minimal).
· Translate operational manual into the Arabic language as needed.
· Develop training material as needed.
- Participate in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
· Competitive base salary ranging from $40,000 to $75,000 based on experience and qualifications.
- 3-Weeks of paid annual vacation along with all national holidays.
- 1-Week of paid sick time.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Company car.
- Paid work related expenses.
- New PC and optional smart phone.
- Ongoing factory training.
- Relocation assistance, if required.
- Paid economy class ticket from Bahrain to home country 2-3 times a year.
- For applicants with extensive experience in the field a family moving, and schooling package maybe provided if desired.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or Computer Science/Engineering preferred but not required.
- Prior knowledge and experience with x-ray and screening systems desirable.
- Proficiency in the English language, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in the Arabic language, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in using computer systems.
- Active, pays attention to details, and due-diligent.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience in vehicle scanning systems from Leidos, Rapiscan/AS&E, or equivalent.
- Experience in luggage and personnel screening systems.