- The job holder is responsible for process the design on the Machine, follow up producing parts.
- Check, monitor and recheck that the safety side when operating, as per the safety recommendations and instructions.
- Abide to operating, quality and other manuals in carrying out tasks from day-to-day and shift wise also.
- Collaborate with dispatching team or other in charge staff to ensure proper performing the tasks and activities.
- Moves, transports and organizes materials, equipment and shipments as required by the direct manager or per the operating order.
- Play as a key role and as a responsible employee for all operations in ensuring having no defects and detect potential handling problems to eliminate waste.
- Collaborate in inspection activities with inspectors or checkers through their inspection visits and perform on-activity inspection for stacking.
- Makes sure goods are stored in the appropriate area of a warehouse so they may be easily located in future.
- Collaborate in coordination with dispatcher, as desired, in maintaining proper and efficient dispatching through on-site recommendations.
- Ensures work area is always clean and neat to maintain organization, safety, and efficiency of activities, and abide to approved techniques; Kaizen, 5s…etc.
- Perform routine check, services, and or minor adjustments to the forklift that ensures maintenance status is maintained to operate properly.
- Updates and develops knowledge of vehicle/equipment mechanics in order to consistently delivery optimal service and meet pending challenges.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily basis and perform simple recording or documentation, as required.
- Recommend any further actions could utilize the process, and any reports tackling maintenance or status for activities, instruments, vehicles and or other issues.
- Perform set up before processing.
- Installation for CNC programs.
- Trial run for the first piece.
- Perform production on normal run.
- Carry out inspection after production.
High Level of
- Dexterity and Physical Strength
- Awareness of emergency cases.
Medium Level of
- Teamwork skills.
- Confronting skills
- Interpersonal and Relationship Skills
Adequate Level of
- Coordination Skills
- Detailed Orientation.