About the Job
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Prepare the official letters, memos, Emails & forms.
- Organize and maintain the filing system.
- Create and update records and databases.
- Submit and prepare timely reports.
- Coordinate with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Staff performance reports.
- follow up on Operation rules.
- Working hours: 9 am to 6 pm.
- Location: Abbasia.
- Males Only.
- 1+ years experience.
- Cairo resident is a Must.
- Good command of English.
- Professional in using MS office.
- Experience in business management, reporting analysis, tasks follow up and operation control.