• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrve at the office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
• Update calendars and schedule meetings.
• Manage Petty Cash
• Prepare customer invoices
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
• Schedule annual tasks insurance rent renewals
High level English proficiency
• 1-2 years Experience in Admin.
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quickbooks
• Passion for the organization
• Exceptional communication skills
• Outstanding organization and time management skills
• Result orientated “Will DO” personality and attitude.
• Great Phone skills
• Must pay attention to details
• Driving License UAE