As a Sports Club Receptionist, you are responsible to ensure that all front office responsibilities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
· Oversee all reservations, payment and tracking procedures as required
· Create a warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere
· Promote all classes, activities and services that are offered within the club
· Post charges that may incurred by guests and members and carry out correct accounting procedures
· Assist the Padel coaches in ensuring that all members and guests follow safety procedures, rules and regulations
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
· Take the extra mile to engage customers.
· Report to the superior in case of not being able to act on the issue of the venue.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Professional Attitude and Appearance
– Solid written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– A Vibrant personality with good people skills
– ages: 20 to 30 Years old
– High School Diploma or Bachelor Degree
– Work Experience as a receptionist or a similar role (preferred)