About the Job
- Prepare budget/expenditure plans and cash flow for estate, facilities and administration.
- Manage office cars procurement, insurance, licensing, maintenance, schedules, and drivers.
- Manage and Follow up with the service & Security Manager for the daily operations
- Manage and monitor facilities services including hard (building maintenance, electricity, and soft services (cleaning, catering, transportation, etc).
- Manage premises renovation projects including technical and financial aspects, and coordination with consultants, contractors, and local and global management teams.
- Oversee operational condition of office furniture and equipment, plan for replacements and disposals, and ensure appropriate authorizations has been received.
- Maintain office inventory of onsite assets & work of Art, their procurement, maintenance and disposal in accordance with policies and procedures
- staff accommodation
- Ensure the Company accommodation policy is applied when looking for accommodation for new / Existing staff
- Keep a record of reputable agents and review the agreements with these agents and ensure that they follow our requirements
- Negotiate the rent fees, check contracts clauses, terms and conditions, and ensure that all ownership papers are checked by our lawyer before signing the lease with the landlord.
- Arrange moving of staff’s stuff securely and in co-operation with HR team.
- Manage utilities, facilities, inventory, and regular maintenance of all apartments in a timely manner
- You should either have 5-year experience as a facilities manager in multinational / Local organization
- You should hold at least 2 years’ experience in a similar managerial role and have a proven track record in general office administration and Facilities Management
- You should have experience in project management as well as experience in managing teams.
- We are looking for someone with English at Intermediate level.